Conferences in Bulgaria

Dear Colleague,

It is my pleasure to inform you that  this  year
in Bulgaria  there will take place a few Conferences
which I hope will be of some interest for you:

XIV-th  International Conference on Geometry
Integrability and Quantization, 08 - 13 June  2012  (Varna)

see:

http://www.bio21.bas.bg/conference/

EUROMECH Colloquium 535,
Similarity and Symmetry Methods in Solid Mechanics,
06-09 June 2012 (Varna)

see:

https://roquefort.nancy-universite.fr/CONGRES/euromec2012.php

and

Fourth Conference of the Euro-American Consortium for Promoting
the Application of Mathematics in Technical and Natural Sciences,
11-16 June 2012  (Varna)

see:

http://2012.eac4amitans.eu/

After peer review process some of the papers from the first and
the  second  Conferences  will be published in

Journal of Geometry and Symmetry in Physics

see,

http://www.bio21.bas.bg/jgsp/

and additionally there will be Proceedings volumes
containing all contributed works,
see

http://www.bio21.bas.bg/proceedings/

If you have some specific question(s) about any
of these  meetings, please visit the relevant web
pages where the available details and addresses
are listed or just write to me.

Hoping to see you in Bulgaria, I remain,

Sincerely yours,

                                 Ivailo Mladenov
web: http://www.bio21.bas.bg/ibf/dpb_files/im/Mladenov.htm