Five days until the Angewandte Anniversary Symposium - Join us online

Title: Wiley-VCH

To view online version click here.

Wiley-Blackwell

Join us next Tuesday
Celebrate with Angewandte Chemie
Attend the Anniversary Symposium from your desk

Dear Author, dear Referee,
dear Scientist and dear Angewandte Reader,

We will celebrate Angewandte Chemie's anniversary with a Symposium on March 12th, 2013 in Berlin; a breathtaking program covering chemistry in its entirety from bio to nano, catalysis and synthesis, and energy and materials will be presented by eleven world-renowned speakers, including three Nobel Laureates.

Join us online.
There are no more seats left, but the symposium will also be broadcast
over the internet through a virtual event platform.
Register now and relax. Registration is easy, quick, and free.
You will be reminded automatically once the event starts.

The symposium starts:
in Central Europe at 8:30
in the UK at 9:30
in Japan at 14:30
in China at 15:30
in New York at 2:30 am

You may join us live or view all presentations later at any time you wish.

We look forward to welcoming you either online or in Berlin.

With best wishes,
Sincerely yours,

Peter Gölitz

Peter Gölitz
Editor-in-Chief

Angewandte App

If you do not wish to receive any further e-mails, please reply to pas@xxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject "Sign off". Please note that this e-mail was sent to mochan@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Masthead:
© Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Boschstrasse 12,
69469 Weinheim, Germany
Phone +49(0)6201/60 60, Fax +49(0)6201/60 63 28
E-mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.wiley-vch.de/
Provider: http://www.wiley-vch.de/publish/en/company/masthead/

Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Location of the Company: Weinheim; Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Steven Michael Smith;
Trade Register: Mannheim, HRB 432833
General Partner: John Wiley & Sons GmbH, Location: Weinheim;
Trade Register Mannheim, HRB 432296; Managing Directors: Bijan Ghawami, Dr. Jon Walmsley