ToC of 'Magnetism and Laws of Bulk Elasticity'

Title: Chemistry of Natural Products: Recent Trends & Developments

Research Signpost/

Transworld Research Network

April 17, 2010

Web: www.ressign.com , www.trnres.com , www.signpostebooks.com

E Mails: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, editorres99@xxxxxxxx, ggcom@xxxxxxxx, editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Dr.W. Luis Mochán,

Please find the Table of Contents of the book:

Magnetism and Laws of Bulk Elasticity

Editors: P.I. Polyakov & T.A. Ryumshyna, ISBN: 978-81-7895-379-3

CONTENTS

Relationship between galvanomagnetic phenomena and bulk elasticity in magnet-containing structures of semiconductors, dielectrics and metals

Polyakov P.I.

Non-magnetic high-pressure chambers for physical investigations

Shtaba A.V., Synkov V.G., Polyakov P.I.

Elastic and structural properties of hydrate-containing ferrites

Ivanova S.V., Kamenev V.I., Polyakov P.I.

First-order structural phase transition. Low-frequency properties of a low-temperature dielectric

Oleynik A., Ivanova S.V., Polyakov P.I.

Resonance properties of low-temperature magneto-dielectrics under hydrostatic pressure

Polyakov P.I.

Relationship between magnetoelastic and elastic properties of orthorhombic magnetodielectrics

Ivanova S.V., Polyakov P.I.

Lows of bulk elasticity in the formation of PT and properties in magnetic semiconductors and dielectrics

Kucherenko S.S., Polyakov P.I.

The role of bulk elasticity in the mechanisms of the realization of the structural PT

Polyakov P.I.

The relation of bulk elasticity with the parameters of the influence in magnet –containing metals, dielectrics and ferroelectrics

Polyakov P.I.

Nature of bulk elasticity and its role in the formation of phase transition

Ryumshina T.A.

  • StyleEase Software makes writing academic papers, theses and dissertations a breeze in APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, And Seminary Styles; everything from the Title Page to the Bibliography is automated, and makes it easy for you to focus on content. Have a look at: http://36d39bk3laygzkqovsu5iv7abi.hop.clickbank.net