Top Textbooks in Physics

Title: Top Textbooks
www.worldscientific.com   www.icpress.co.uk
Top Textbooks in Physics
Dear Professor,

For 30 years we have enjoyed the privilege of serving academics and researchers like yourself by providing scientific content to meet your research and lecturing needs. As an _expression_ of our gratitude for your continued support, we would like to offer you a 30% discount on our bestselling textbooks in various subject areas. Please quote TOPTEXTBOOKS at checkout to enjoy the discount.This offer is valid from now till 10 June, 2011.

Regards,
The World Scientific Team

Astronomical Spectroscopy
An Introduction to the Atomic and Molecular Physics of Astronomical Spectra
(2nd Edition)
by Jonathan Tennyson

Modern Atomic and Nuclear Physics
(Revised Edition)
by Fujia Yang & Joseph H Hamilton

Optical Interactions in Solids
(2nd Edition)
by Baldassare Di Bartolo

Classical Mechanics with Applications
by Porter Wear Johnso

Theoretical Alchemy
Modeling Matter
by Walter Harrison

Green's Functions for Solid State Physicists
A Reprint Volume with Additional Material on the Physics of Correlated Electron Systems
by S Doniach & E H Sondheimer

Path Integrals in Quantum Mechanics, Statistics, Polymer Physics, and Financial Markets
(5th Edition)
by Hagen Kleinert

Classical Mechanics
(5th Edition)
by Tom W B Kibble & Frank H Berkshire

Introduction to Modern Physics
Theoretical Foundations
by John Dirk Walecka

Subatomic Physics
(3rd Edition)
by Ernest M Henley & Alejandro Garcia

Foundations of Quantum Chromodynamics
An Introduction to Perturbative Methods in Gauge Theories
(3rd Edition)
by T Muta

Fundamentals and New Frontiers of Bose-Einstein Condensation
by Masahito Ueda

Heisenberg's Quantum Mechanics
by Mohsen Razavy

Six Quantum Pieces
A First Course in Quantum Physics
by Valerio Scarani, Lynn Chua & Shi Yang Liu

Advanced Quantum Mechanics
by Freeman Dyson & translated by David Derbes

Applied Quantum Mechanics
by Walter A Harrison

The Physics of Solar Cells
by Jenny Nelson

Equilibrium and Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics
(New and Revised Printing)
by Carolyne M Van Vliet

Statistical Physics
Statics, Dynamics and Renormalization
by Leo P Kadanoff

Advanced Modern Physics
Theoretical Foundations
by John Dirk Walecka

Browse these catalogs for more good reads:

Physics 2011

Classical Mechanics (5th Edition)

New and Notable Titles in Atomic, Optics and Laser Physics

How to Order

  • An ordering guide can be found here.
  • Prices are subjected to change without prior notice.
  • This promotion is available only to individuals purchasing directly from World Scientific's web site. Promotion is valid while stocks last. Delivery may be slightly delayed due to high demand.
  • This promotion is not applicable in SAARC countries.

Copyright ® 2011 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.