Introductory Price of Handbook of Porphyrin Science (3rd set) Ending Soon!

Title: HANDBOOK OF PORPHYRIN SCIENCE
www.worldscientific.com   www.icpress.co.uk
Dear Researcher,

Recently we sent you a brochure announcing the newly published third set of the Handbook of Porphyrin Science (Volumes 11-15), which is edited by the renowned Professors Karl Kadish, Kevin Smith and Roger Guilard.

We are having a special introductory price on this set until June 30, 2011. Be sure not to miss out on the offer to add this set to your collection!

For additional information about the Handbook of Porphyrin Science, please visit: http://www.worldscibooks.com/series/porsci_series.shtml. For more inquiries, please not hesitate to contact me at esidharta@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Best Regards,
Eliana Sidharta
Marketing Executive

HANDBOOK OF PORPHYRIN SCIENCE
With Applications to Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, Engineering, Biology and Medicine
(Volumes 11-15)
edited by Karl M Kadish (University of Houston, USA), Kevin M Smith (Louisiana State University, USA) & Roger Guilard (Université de Bourgogne, France)

Vol. 11-15 (2588pp)

Print only: 978-981-4322-32-4:
US$1850 / £1147   US$1480 / £918

Electronic only: 978-981-4322-38-6:
US$2405   US$1924

Print and Electronic:
US$2960   US$2368

How to Order
  • This promotion is not applicable in India and SAARC countries or with other discounts or other promotions. Any discount code applied at the shopping cart for titles under other special promotion will be invalid.
  • An ordering guide can be found here.
  • Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
  • This promotion is available only to individuals purchasing directly from World Scientific's web site. Promotion is valid while stocks last. Delivery may be slightly delayed due to high demand.
Copyright © 2011 World Scientific Publishing Co. All rights reserved.