IYCE 2013 Extended Deadline

Dear Colleague,

Following up the requests received from many potential participants, the Organizers are pleased to announce that the deadline for abstract submission for the 4th "International Youth Conference on Energy (IYCE 2013)" which will be held in Siófok, Hungary from 6 to 8 June, 2013 has been extended until 30th November 2012!

The goal of the event is to provide opportunity for young researchers (undergraduate, MSc, PhD students and other young professionals) in the field of energy and power engineering to present their work in an international forum. We plan to organize plenary sessions as well as oral and poster sessions to offer a wide platform for discussion and experience exchange. The conference is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Industry Applications Society. Final papers will be uploaded to the IEEE Xplore.

We strongly encourage you to submit papers to the IYCE 2013 conference. Abstract and full paper templates are available after preliminary registration, and logging in to the website.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact with us on info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

For more information, please visit the website www.iyce-conf.org.

You can also join the event on Facebook to get involved.

Please accept our apologies if you receive this information more than once.

Sincerely,

Local Organizing Committee
IYCE 2013