Celebrate with Angewandte Chemie

Title: Wiley-VCH

To view online version click here.

Wiley-Blackwell

A journal of

Celebrate with Angewandte Chemie

Dear Author, dear Referee, dear Reader,

We have just published the jubilee issue 1/2013 with which we started our 125th volume, and it is freely available on Wiley Online Library;
16 Nobel Laureates and more than 50 other luminaries have contributed to a spectacular issue that will become a collector’s item.

We will celebrate Angewandte Chemie's anniversary with a Symposium on March 12, 2013 in Berlin; a breathtaking program covering chemistry in its entirety from bio to nano, catalysis and synthesis, and energy and materials will be presented by eleven world-renowned speakers.

Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime event and register now for Berlin. Both the talks and the social program will make it unforgettable.

Should you not be able to get a ticket (80% are already gone) or want to avoid the long trip, you can still be with us as the whole event will be broadcasted online. Register here to participate online for free.

Please celebrate with Angewandte Chemie in one way or the other!

We look forward to welcoming you in Berlin on March 12, 2013!

With best wishes,
Sincerely yours,

Peter Gölitz

Peter Gölitz
Editor-in-Chief

Angewandte App

If you do not wish to receive any further e-mails, please reply to pas@xxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject "Sign off". Please note that this e-mail was sent to mochan@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Masthead:
© Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Boschstrasse 12,
69469 Weinheim, Germany
Phone +49(0)6201/60 60, Fax +49(0)6201/60 63 28
E-mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.wiley-vch.de/
Provider: http://www.wiley-vch.de/publish/en/company/masthead/

Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Location of the Company: Weinheim; Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Steven Michael Smith;
Trade Register: Mannheim, HRB 432833
General Partner: John Wiley & Sons GmbH, Location: Weinheim;
Trade Register Mannheim, HRB 432296; Managing Directors: Bijan Ghawami, Dr. Jon Walmsley