Industry Day, 28 February 2013, University of Glasgow

REGISTER NOW!

College of Science & Engineering Industry Day

28th February 2013

University of Glasgow

Come to Industry Day 2013 to learn about how our leading edge nanotechnology research activities, technologies, know-how and facilities to help your company grow.

Industry Day 2013 - click here to register

Industry Day is your opportunity to:

  • Meet key researchers who may have the answer to a technology challenge you face
  • Listen to case studies from existing industry partners
  • Find out how you can collaborate with the university, from student internships to major institutional partnerships
  • Learn about how you can support, and benefit from current PhD projects

World leading nanotechnology expertise
– over 30 years delivering micro- and nano-fabrication to develop solutions in processing, nanotechnology, nanoelectronics, optoelectronics, mm-wave & terahertz, bioengineering, biotechnology, lab-on-a-chip, cleantech & energy, photovoltaics, security & defence and many other applications. Researchers are working in Si-technology, MEMS, III-Vs (GaAs, InP, InGaAs, InGaAsP, GaN, etc.), piezoelectric and magnetic materials. The James Watt Nanofabrication Centre and Kelvin Nanocharacterisation Centre provide state-of –the-art facilities to tackle all nanotech challenges and Kelvin Nanotechnology Ltd provides commercial access to our facilities and expertise.

The full range of exhibits:

Aerospace, Defence & Security • Electronics & Photonics • Energy & Sustainability •Healthcare & Diagnostics • Imaging • Materials & Nanotechnology • Modelling & Simulation • Sensor Systems • Space • Synthetic Biology

Request one-to-one meetings - visit the webpage and click on the themes relevant to your business. You can arrange meetings ahead of the day to make sure you make the most of your attendance. If you have any specific technology requirements, please do not hesitate to contact lynne.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The informal and interactive exhibition will provide you with the chance to explore with our researchers how we can work together to mutual benefit.

We look forward to welcoming you to Industry Day.

James Watt Nanofabrication Centre http://www.jwnc.gla.ac.uk/

Kelvin Nanocharacterisation Centre http://www.knc.gla.ac.uk/

Kelvin Nanotechnology Ltd http://www.kelvinnanotechnology.com/

To change your subscriptions or to unsubscribe click here.