Invitation for Symp 7D, IMRC2013

Dear Colleagues & Friends

I wish to invite you to our annual international conference IMRC 2013 which will be held from 11 to 14 Aug 2013 in Cancun, Mexico. Please find enclosed the pamphlet regarding our Symposium 7D on “Advances in functional Semiconducting Materials”. I wish to remind you that the last date for submission of abstracts online is 26th April 2013.

Please click the link below to have access to the conference website

http://www.mrs-mexico.org.mx/imrc2013/symposium.php?id_simp=00027

Hope to meet you soon in beautiful Caribbean beach, Cancun

Kind regards

Velumani

Chairman, Symposium 7D, IMRC2013

*****Please excuse me if you receive it multiple times****

Coordinador de Relaciones Internacionales y Profesor Investigador en  Ingenieria Electrica(SEES),
Centro de Investigacion y de Estudios Avanzados del I.P.N.(CINVESTAV),
Av. Instituto Politecnico Nacional # 2508
Col. San Pedro Zacatenco
07360, Mexico D.F.
Tel :+52 (55) 5747 4001(Dir) & Asst 4002
Tel: +52 (55) 5747 3800 ext 1445 (Sec) Ms.Marisol
Fax :+52 (55) 5747 4003
http://cori.cinvestav.mx/Velumani
www.cinvestav.mx