IMRC-2013, new deadline is May 12

XXII International Material Research Congress

(IMRC 2013)

Symposium:  Low-Dimensional Semiconductor Structures

Dear Colleague,

The XXII International Material Research Congress (IMRC 2013) will be held from August 11-16, 2013 in Marriott hotels in Cancun, Mexico (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/cunjw-jw-marriott-cancun-resort-and-spa). The Congress IMRC2013 (http://www.mrs-mexico.org.mx/imrc2013) is organized by MRS-USA and MRS-Mexico.

As one of the organizers of the Symposium "Low Dimensional Semiconductor Structures" that is part of the International Material Research Congress IMRC2013 (http://www.mrs.org/imrc) I would like to invite you to participate in the Symposium with the oral or poster presentation related to the topic “Low Dimensional Semiconductor Structures”. For more information, visit the conference web page:

(http://www.mrs-mexico.org.mx/imrc2013/symposium.php?id_simp=00028

We kindly forward this information to your colleagues or students who may be interested.  Attached is the First IMRC2013 Announcement.

Join us at this major event in beautiful Cancun at IMRC2013.

Sincerely yours,

Prof. Gennadiy Burlak

gburlak@xxxxxxx

Organizers of the Symposium "Low Dimensional Semiconductor Structures".