[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fellowships Erice Summer Program‏
Erice International School of Science Journalism
Fellowships for the Summer Program 2013
The Erice International School of Science Journalism grants 30 fellowships for students from EU-countries for the next edition which takes place from May 25 to 29, 2013. Fellowships are aimed at science journalists, science communicators and master students in science journalism and communication.
The selection requires:
- For science journalists: at least three years of professional experience as a science journalist working for general or popular science media;
- For science communicators: at least three years of professional experience as a science communicator working in a scientific organization, science museum or science centre or as a free lancer in a position of press officer, curator, editor of (web)publications, organizer of outreach activities or similar;
- For students: being a student in a master program in science communication or science journalism.
Candidates should send their CV and a motivation letter in which they shortly describe:
1. their plans for their professional future
2. why they think participating in the summer school would benefit their career
3. how they perceive the challenge of communicating on neuroscience, notably by magnetic resonance imaging - which is the theme of the summer school this year - in general and in their current or future position.
Fellowships will cover:
- the fee of the School
- travel expenses to and from Erice
- staying in Erice
The members of the selection committee are:
Please send your application for a fellowship: CV (max. 1 page) and motivation letter (max. 1 page) to Rita Bertelli, e-mail: EISSJC@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:EISSJC@xxxxxxxxxxx> The deadline for applications is March 1, 2013. Applications which should reach us after this date will not be taken into consideration.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sociedad Mexicana para la Divulgación de la Ciencia y la Técnica, A.C.
Teléfono: (01 55) 5622-7330
Fax: (01 55) 5665-4910
Correo electrónico: contacto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Página web: http://www.somedicyt.org.mx