Invitation for attendance and papers from SOPO 2013

Invitation for attendance and papers from SOPO 2013

2013 International Symposium on Photonics and Optoelectronics

May 23-25, 2013     Beijing, China
www.sopoconf.org/2013/

Dear Dr. W. Luis Mochán,
The International Symposium on Photonics and Optoelectronics (SOPO) is a premier venue for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from photonics and optoelectronics related areas. We cordially invite you to submit a paper to the SOPO 2013, which will be held on May 23~25, 2013 in Beijing, China. This conference will cover issues on:

  • Laser Technology and Applications
  • Image Processing
  • Optical Communications
  • Optoelectronic Devices and Integration
  • Medical and Biological Applications
Important Dates
Paper submission due: Jan.7, 2013 extended to Feb.3, 2013
Acceptance notification: Mar.8, 2013
Conference: May.23 - May.25, 2013

Sincerely,
Miranda
SOPO Organizing Committee
E-mail: sopo@xxxxxxxxx
Tel: +86 13018035105

Publication
All the previous SOPO conferences proceedings have been included in IEEE Xplore and indexed by Ei Compendex. As we have done in the last 4 years, the SOPO 2013 conference has been included in IEEE Conference Publication Program, and selected papers will be published by IEEE and submitted to IEEE Xplore and Ei Compendex databases for indexing.

Plenary Speakers
Jian-quan Yao
Tianjin University, China (Academician of Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Zabih Ghassemlooy
Northumbria University, UK
Li-bo Yuan
Harbin Engineering University, China