Invitation letter for attendence from SOPO2013

Invitation for attendance and papers from SOPO 2013

2013 The International Symposium on Photonics and Optoelectronics

www.sopoconf.org/2013/

Dear Dr. W. Luis Mochán,

Considering your research in related areas, we cordially invite you to submit a paper to The 5th International Symposium on Photonics and Optoelectronics (SOPO 2013). It will be held from May 23~25, 2013 in Beijing,China, which dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods. This conference will cover issues on:

  Laser Technology and Applications
  Image Processing
  Optical Communications
  Optoelectronic Devices and Integration
  Medical and Biological Applications

Important Dates
 Full paper or abstract submission: Jan.7, 2013
 Acceptance notification: Mar.8, 2013
 Conference: May.23 - May.25, 2013

Publication
All the previous SOPO conferences have been included in IEEE Xplore and indexed by Ei Compendex. As we have done in the last 4 years, the SOPO 2013 conference has been included in IEEE Conference Publication Program, and selected papers will be published by IEEE and submitted to IEEE Xplore and Ei Compendex databases for indexing.

Plenary Speakers
Jian-quan Yao Academy Committee of College of Precision Instrument & Optoelectronics, Tianjin University, China
Zabih Ghassemlooy Northumbria University, UK
Li-bo YuanHarbin Engineering University, China

Sincerely,
Miranda
SOPO Organizing Committee
E-mail: sopo@xxxxxxxxx           Tel: +86 13018035105