Recent Patents on Nanotechnology (NANOTEC)

Title: Call for Papers

Recent Patents on Nanotechnology

January 11, 2011

Eduardo Ruiz- Hitzky
Department of New Architectures in Materials Chemistry
Materials Science Institute of Madrid, CSIC
E-28049 Madrid
Spain

Dr.W.L.Mochn

Centro de Ciencias F­sicas

Univ. Nac. Auton. de Mex., Apartado Postal 48-3, 62251 Cuernavaca

Morelos

Mexico

Dear Dr. Mochn,

Bentham Science has launched a series of innovative journals publishing review articles on recent patents in major therapeutic areas of drug discovery as well as biotechnology, engineering, computer science and material science disciplines. Please refer to Bentham Science’s website at http://www.benthameditorial.org/AllTitles for further details. These journals are already successful e.g. Recent Patents on Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery (Impact Factor 2.8).

An exciting journal entitled Recent Patents on Nanotechnology (NANOTEC) was launched in February 2007. This journal publishes review articles written by experts on recent patents in the field of nanotechnology. Please visit the journal‘s website at http://www.benthameditorial.org/nanotec  to view the Editorial Board, the first journal issue, abstracts of recent issues and other details.

Based on your contribution in the field, I would like to invite you to submit a review or research article on an important patent area in nanotechnology for the journal. You would be entitled to a one year free online subscription of the journal. In case you may have recently registered a patent with a leading patent authority, then the journal also welcomes submissions of research articles describing the invention/intellectual property.

If you would like to submit an article to the journal then please provide us the title of your proposed article and a tentative date of submission at editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx . Moreover in your reply, could you please suggest some specific keywords, keyword phrases related to your topic, so that detailed patents may be sent to you for the preparation of your manuscript.

All submitted papers are subject to peer review before publication.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries. I look forward to receiving your positive response.

Best regards,

Sincerely,

Dr. E. Ruiz-Hitzky, Editor-in-Chief

Recent Patents on Nanotechnology