PIERS Moscow 2012, August 19 – 23

Dear Professor W L Mochán,

We are organizing the Special Session Transport and localization in periodic and disordered media at the 32nd Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium (PIERS) to be held on August 19-23, 2012 in Moscow, Russia. We assume that our Session will cover a wide range of interests. In view of your outstanding contributions to the subject, we are pleased to invite you to participate in the Session and to present one or more talks.

Call for Papers for the PIERS meeting is attached. Please note that the deadline for the receipt of abstracts is March 20, 2012. You can submit your one-page abstract(s) through the website

http://www.piers.org/piers2012Moscow/submit/submit_new.php

Please indicate that the talk is submitted to the session organized by V. Freilikher and N.M. Makarov. We would greatly appreciate receiving a copy of each submitted abstract.

Full-length paper is not required by PIERS. However, accepted and registered full-length papers will be included in PIERS Proceedings and online accessed after the conference, see

http://piers.org/piersproceedings/

For more information please visit the websites

http://piers.org/ or  http://piers.org/piers2012Moscow/

We look forward to seeing you in Moscow.

Sincerely yours,

Valentin Freilikher and Nykolay M. Makarov

E-mail addresses: freiliv@xxxxxxxxx

                  makarov.n@xxxxxxxxx