Electrostatics - 2013

Dear Colleague,

It is a pleasure and a honour to invite you to participate at the
12th International Conference of Electrostatics, Electrostatics - 2013

The conference is organized by the Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary) on behalf of the European Working Party "Static Electricity in Industry" (EFCE). Electrostatics 2013 will take place in Budapest (Hungary) in April of 2013.

We encourage you to submit papers to Electrostatics 2013. You can find the call for papers and further information at the conference web page (www.electrostatics2013.org). The deadline for abstract submission is 19 May, 2012. Finally accepted papers will be published in the Journal of Electrostatics after a peer review process.

Expecting that the conference matches your scientific and technologic interests, we hope to see you in Budapest in 2013.

Please forward this email to any of your colleagues who might be interested by this conference.

Local Organizing Committee
Electrostatics 2013