Asunto: Abstract submission EFMC9. Deadline 16 March 2012
Fecha: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 18:40:07 +0100
De: EFMC9 <efmc9.rome@xxxxxxxxx>
A: <efmc9.rome@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleague,
we would like to remind you that the deadline for the submission
of abstracts for the forthcoming 9th European Fluid Mechanics
Conference  (EFMC9, Rome, 9-13 September 2012),  is Friday March 16 2012.
Please visit the web site of the conference, http://www.efmc9.eufor
further information.
For any question please contact info@xxxxxxxx

 We are looking forward to receiving your abstract and seeing you in Rome
in September.

 With best regards,
 Roberto Verzicco   (on behalf of the organizing committee)